Social distance, limited contact, a great movie on the big screen and good food all in one place? Yes, it’s possible and it’s right here in Round Rock.
The Blue Starlite Drive-in movie theater is operating at limited capacity in Round Rock (in Old Settlers Park adjacent to the Rock’N River Waterpark) with a number of memorable movies on tap to give you just the nostalgic night out you’ve been looking for.
Social distancing policies of the venue require the purchase of a “car slot for two ticket” for entry and patrons are required to sit in their car for the entire show. Walk-in options have been suspended at this time.
Delicious bonus: Not only can you get traditional movie concession type treats, moviegoers can also purchase BBQ plates from Salt Lick that will be ready for pickup at the entry gate. Talk about a delicious and fun way to support two local businesses!
While a few of the upcoming shows are already sold out, there are still a bevy of big screen movie nights available in the coming weeks. Here’s a look at what’s playing:
- April 30: Princess Bride / Shaun of the Dead
- May 1: Star Wars – A New Hope / Dazed and Confused
- May 2: Shrek / Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark / Cabin in the Woods
- May 3: Back to the Future
- May 4: Star Wars – A New Hope
- May 6: Princess Bride / From Dusk Till Dawn
- May 7: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
- May 8: Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark / Dazed and Confused
- May 9: The Goonies / Cabin in the Woods
- May 14: Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark / ALIEN
- May 15: Star Wars – The Empire Strikes Back / The Goonies
- May 16: Labyrinth
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit: https://www.bluestarlitedrivein.com/round-rock-1