Here’s the list, with our take.
- Hoody’s Sub Shop — Best Philly cheesesteaks in town, hands down.
- Jack Allen’s Kitchen — Don’t think we’ve ever seen a list of the best eateries in Round Rock that didn’t include JAK. And with good reason — farm to table done right.
- Pita Fusion — Hate to admit we haven’t eaten there, so nothing pithy to say. That’s obviously gonna have to change!
- Verde’s Mexican Parilla — We have eaten here, and agree it’s one of Round Rock’s best. Attractive setting, terrific grilled food and HUGE selection of top shelf tequila. What’s not to love?
- Rudy’s Country Store and Bar-B-Q — OK, so it’s not Louis Mueller’s or Franklin’s. But you don’t have to drive to Taylor or wait five hours in line. Go for the moist brisket — worth the extra
What would be in your Top 5?