1. Binge-worthy noms to go with that Netflix marathon they’re about to settle into as they relax a little from the final exams, celebrations and, of course, thinking about the future.
Round Rock Donuts: Not just donuts, y’all. They’ve got all kinds of cakes and other goodies to make your grad smile with sugar coma delight.
Paige’s Bakehouse: A local bakery that’s known for whipping up cakes, cookies and other desserts in cheerful, homey surroundings, this place is sure to have just the fondant cap and gown you’re looking for.
Miss Natalia’s Kitchen: From batter to bakery box, this place transforms ordinary gifts and occasions into exceptional events through imaginative & artistic custom classic butter cookies. And honestly, who doesn’t want cap and gown cookies at their graduation party?
2. Necessities for their new place. After all, you don’t want them raiding your stuff forever… do you?
Bed Bath and Beyond: Your grad headed to college? Hit up the dorm room supplies! Or maybe they’re about to walk across the stage with their diploma? This place has counter-top appliances that dreams are made of – perfect for that first apartment on their own!
World Market: A little more eclectic style? From dishes perfect for stocking their cupboards with to furniture and knick-knacks sure to bring their new space plenty of character, this spot has just what the “doctor” (they are going for their PhD, right?!) ordered.
Target: Can you really go wrong with Target? You’ll find the perfect graduation gift for them and, more than likely, a few things for yourself.
IKEA: Is there a better graduation gift than a bunch of furniture that you can help them put together? Get them a sweet sofa for their new apartment, place the pizza order, and ready yourself for a Swedish good time.
3. New threads to help them get off on the right foot as they look for that perfect, post-graduation, out-into-the-real-world job.
Four words: Round Rock Premium Outlets. They’ve got just what your grad needs to fill their closet with discerning style, including stores like Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, Brooks Brothers, Calvin Klein, Guess, J. Crew and Jos. A Bank.
4. Gear to work off that freshman fifteen they never quite had the time to get rid of, what with all the time they spent “at the library” and all.
Academy: The right stuff, the right price. Yeah, we know you just sang the jingle in your head, too.
REI: Maybe your grad’s a cycler? Or loves climbing? This place is a wonderland for the outdoor enthusiast. Oh, and they’ve got a great selection of Yeti mugs. And what grad doesn’t need a cup that can keep ice cold for days on end?
5. Luggage that’ll help them pack up for their summer adventures.